Sunday, August 2, 2009

4 Years of Marriage

Reflecting on my time with my husband- On Wednesday August 5th is our 4 year anniversary. It has gone by fast at times and it has been hard at times. On the other hand we have had some really wonderful times and I would not trade our marriage for anything in this world...actually I would not trade it for anything at all!!!!!
Four years ago we were preparing to be sealed in the salt lake temple. I still remember the way he looked at me as we were in the celestial room prior to our sealing-- the happiness and love that I felt from him and for him will last an eternity!!!! I will let you know the fun things that we do to celebrate--Don't worry it will all be clean!!! :)
However after 4 years of marriage, the one thing that we have desired the whole time is to have childern!! We have run into medical problems and still keep praying. I guess that the Lord has His own time for us to have children, but I hope it is soon. I want to be a mom so badly!!! I hear of friends and family who are pregnant and I am excited for them, but I also hope to be pregnant too. Congrats to all who have had kids over the last few years and to all those who are pregnant now. It is a wonderful thing to have happen in marriage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I loved this post! And yes. The Lord deffinately has his timing. oh, and CONGRATS.

Unknown said...

This is so funny, I had a dream about you last night. It was weird, we were visiting one of my other companions and we decided to become bus drivers. I know weird.
Congrats on four years! Hope you have fun.

Bigler Family said...

Congrats on 4 years! Keep up the good work.