Friday, March 29, 2013

Many moons ago...part 2

 Here are some pictures from Christmas 2012...on the way down to Salt Lake, we stopped at Brigham City and took a few pictures. This is one of me and my sister that I think looked really cool.
 It snowed while we were down there and I wanted to see temple square covered in white. This is part of the nativity scene that they have there.
 Here are several pictures of the Salt Lake temple with Christmas lights. I love that time of year!
 The one below here is of the holy family on the reflecting pool by the temple.


 The one above is of the Ogden Utah temple that is being rebuilt on the same location that it was originally.
 Here I am by a Kentucky Friend Chicken in Salt Lake that has a statue of the founder. IT was snowing and I wanted a picture of me standing next to them with my elf hat on.


 My sister and I on temple square...yes it was cold and it snowed which is the reason why I went back to see temple square even though we had already seen temple square the night before.


 Here we are by the big tree that was in the City Creek center, and the one above was in the Joseph Smith Memorial building.

 Now for the silly fun pictures...In South Towne Mall there was this area for kids and here I am not tall enough to go it...yes I am sitting down but I just liked the dinosaur.
Then we also went to Iceburg Drive in to get some really BIG ice cream shakes and we took some pictures.

Once we came back from Utah we came home to all of this snow!! It was pretty crazy. So that is my adventure in Utah for Christmas.
From the beginning of the year (2013) until now there really hasn't been too much going on. I have been finishing up my last semester of school prior to getting into pharmacy school. I haven't been anywhere outside of southeast Idaho and I am ready to go away for a few days. It would have been nice to go some place for Spring break, but I have been working part of it and there just wasn't enough time to go and have some fun in like St George, 4 corners, Portland, or even Salt Lake. So all of that will be reserved for later.
So there it is...the last few months in a nutshell. Hope you have enjoyed all the fun.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It looks like you've been having lots of fun! And that's great that you'll be starting pharmacy school soon. Good luck with everything!