Sunday, September 1, 2013

end of summer and new school year....

Since I can't seem to find the words tonight to express what I am feeling and the neat things that have happened lately, here are a few pictures...








 Here is a picture of my third home....the Pharmacy building on campus. I have all of my classes in this building now and have a new family of 72 plus faculty and staff. I will be with them for the next 4 years.
 This is my on the very first day of orientation that we had just before classes began.

 On the first day of school we had a white coat ceremony where my name was drawn randomly for a scholarship. I was shocked and didn't think I would be chosen, but I was and it will be used for next semester. It was $500 but anything helps. I was given my scholarship and white coat by the associate dean of pharmacy school and one of my instructors, Dr Cashmore.

 After just receiving my white coat and name tag which was paid for by someone in the community.
 These next few pictures are of my pharmacy class and we went up in the order that we were sitting down which put a lot of tall people on the front row. So when we were told that we needed to change spots I knew I needed to be on the top row since I am so tall.



 After the ceremony I went over by the pharmacy building and took a picture of myself in my white coat, with my scholarship.
Not only am I grateful to be in pharmacy school and to have received a scholarship, I am also grateful for the beautiful sunsets that I have seen over the last few months as I did my pharmacy hours. It is truly amazing to live in a place that has so many beautiful scenes. This may be the only post that I make for awhile, since school will keep me busy with 17 credits this semester.

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

I'm so excited for you in your new adventures Tammy!