Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lots of Snow



I suspect that there are lots of our friends and family that may have more snow than we do in Rexburg but there is a lot. It seems like it will not stop snowing. We have huge piles everywhere as the plows have pushed the snow together to clear roads and parking lots. When I said there was a lot of snow I was not kidding. The pictures that are with this post show how much snow we really have in Rexburg.
My car even was burried in snow. We had to move some of the snow that was near my car just to move it. Then once we moved my car we found a plow to clear the parking space where I park my car.
It has been crazy just to drive around Rexburg. All the snow you see in these pictures came from storms just in the last few weeks.
We are getting things all packed up and we have decided that we do not want to move in the winter again. Hopefully that will be true and we will never have to move when there is tons of snow on the ground.

No comments: