Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hidden blessing

I have been reading blogs of my friends to see what is going on in their lives and have learned so much about little kids- especially boys. Most of my friends have little boys, so I guess when we finally have a boy we will have lots of people to turn to for advice.
There are several friends of ours who happen to be pregnant and we are excited for each of you. On the up side of things, we have come to understand why it has been so hard for us to get pregnant. I learned last month that I have a small growth in my pituitary gland (aka a tumor) that has been messing with my hormones and making it harder for me to get pregnant. There is a medication which will help me to get rid of the tumor and help me have a normal cycle. So I have begun taking the medication and I am hoping that it will ease my headaches too. I know that the Lord will bless us with a child at the right time, regardless of how long we have been desiring to have one.

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

I'm so glad Tammy! Modern medicine is such a blessing, I know the Lord will bless you with a child when the time is right too. You both are amazing!

Blessings Four said...

Yeah for periods!!!
Normally these are annoying inevitable parts of womanhood which we like to sit around and complain about. Not so anymore. We get to dance around and clap our hands for a regular cycle . . . so we can be mommies. Yeah for periods!!!

(Maybe that was a little too much for some viewers, my apologies)

(one more)
YEAH!!!!

My prayers are with you girl.
Love you.