Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tammy's 29th birthday on March 25th

On March 25th I started my new job by filling out lots of paperwork. I am now working for the Government by checking addresses for the 2010 Census. I spent 6 hours of my birthday having my fingerprints done, filling out paperwork, being sworn in, and earning over $12 an hour. What a nice present.
Afterwards I let Charles choose where to take me for dinner, since he wanted to spoil me. I guess it was a celebration for my new job too. He took me to Rancho Allegre- a mexican resturant. The food was very good and filling. Here are pictures to show you all of our food.










Then we spent the night playing games with his family and I got to open presents. I received $20, scrapbook paper, photo corners, sheet protectors, 2 3" binders, game, 2 dvds, photo album, and several cards. It was a great day because of a wonderful husband who helped me to feel special.



2 comments:

Kristin said...

happy birthday! It looks like you did get spoiled and I'm glad. You certainly deserve it.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!!! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day :) And congrats on the new job-you'll have to keep us all posted on how it goes.