Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home sweet Pocatello

Welcome to the apartment upstairs!! This is my bedroom with the new quilt that my mom made me. She did such a good job!!!

The living room turned out great in the upstairs apartment. This is where I will be most of the time when I do my homework when I am not on campus.

Our kitchen....I have a table to sit at now because I have room and it was given to us by a family that I grew to love so much in Coeur d'Alene. The chairs, my sister found and we recovered them when our parents were here. Many blessings came about to help me move down here, including keeping my job with Wal-Mart. Had I have come down earlier I would not have been able to stay with my job as a pharmacy technician for the same company. Needless to say I really feel that I am in the right place at the right time.
However, I have realized the BIGGEST difference this time going to school compared to BYU-Idaho. That is the fact that I was in a student ward with other single people that were all close to my age, and now I am in a family ward. I miss having the ability to associate with a lot of people that are close to my age and in similar life circumstances. Hopefully when the Fall smester starts it will be better as I am around more people my age.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!!

Kristin said...

I'm glad things are going well. I hope you can continue to adjust to this change!