Sunday, July 24, 2011

Moving from Coeur d'Alene to Pocatello

It has been almost 3 months since I last blogged, and a lot has happened since then. The first thing worth mentioning is that I had a thyroid ablation--meaning any thyroid cells were destroyed by 2 capsules filled with radioactive iodine. Therefore, even after surgery I still had some cells and now I have none. The healing has gone fairly well.
The next big thing....is moving from Northern Idaho to Southeastern Idaho. I left the land of pine trees and lakes for the land of sage brush. Here are the pictures to prove it.
This was next to Wal-Mart in Post Falls, ID and I just really loved the sunset. It was one thing that I enjoyed when I got off at 9pm during the week.

Lake Coeur d'Alene with the boat docks. The lake is big and it was always pretty.

May 12th---the day I had help to pack all my belongings into a Budget moving truck and left Coeur d'Alene. This is that truck in front of my apartment after it was all loaded. My parents came to help me move and we left that night. We drove to St Regis Montana and stayed the night.

One of the many views of Lake Coeur d'Alene along the I-90. I loved the pine trees and the lake!!
The next day on May 13th we drove the rest of the way down to Pocatello. After driving through Montana We saw the Idaho sign as we crossed back into Idaho. There was snow there which made it look really nice.
And as I said above, I traded pine trees for sage brush. This is the scenery as you get to Blackfoot Idaho before getting into Pocatello. The same thing is very close to my apartment down here too.
More to to come.....

No comments: