Saturday, July 4, 2009

June- Is it really summer??

During the month of June, it rained a lot!!!! It was just right temprature wise, but it seemed constantly to just rain day after day. I felt like we were in Seattle or Portland. :)
I kept working at Wal-Mart and finally at the end of the month feel like I am doing pretty good at my job. There is still a lot that I need to learn in order to be a really good technician. Charles began a new job that we hope will turn into a career for him--with Vector Marketing. He calls friends and family to set up a time to show them Cutco knvies. He has already sold to a few friends and family. It is not easy to call people to set up appointments but he hopes to do well at this job.
In the mean time we were with his family for 6 Northwoods shows. His dad is the director and co-founder for Northwoods Performing Arts and they put on a show to celebrate 25 years of performing shows for the community. I was there 5 out of the 6 shows to take pictures and Charles was there to video each show. The only reason why I missed one of the shows was that I worked until 7pm and it started at 7:30. It takes me 30 minutes just to drive home from Sandpoint so I decided to just come home and relax.

It was a really good show and very funny at times. I would like to share a few pictures with you. Enjoy!!!




No comments: