Friday, April 30, 2010

New Beginnings

Spring in Coeur d'Alene Idaho is quite beautiful. The blossoms on the trees are so bright. They remind me of a new beginning. It is a nice place to live but I know that my life is heading in another direction to a place that at this point I am not sure where it is exactly yet.












During the month of April, I became divorced from my former spouse. I have had a mixture of feelings about it happening but I place my trust in God and keep going everyday. Today marks the end of a long drive to work in Ponderay, ID. I was blessed to work there among friends for the last year. They gave me the rose plant as seen below and I hope that I will be able to keep it alive. It was very thoughtful and I am grateful for their friendship while working in the pharmacy. I will now be working closer to where I live which will save a lot on gas.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I've lurked around here a little, but I wanted to let you know I'm here. I'm really sorry thing didn't work out; you never think it'll happen to you or those you know, and divorce is really hard on anyone involved. (I've heard.) You are in my prayers and I think it's great that you have such helpful, loving friends nearby for you!