Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010--part 2

Christmas morning in Oregon--This was the tree with all the gifts.
The rest of the pictures are only a few of the ones that were taken. I can't fit all of them on here without making a REALLY LONG post! :)
This is my sister with a gift that I made for here. It has lights in the middle of it and looks amazing when it is all lit up.
This is my mom opening the gift that my sister and I gave to her for Christmas. She is the other one in the family who took the pictures. We gave her a Josh Groban CD.
This is my dad with the picture frame that I put together with pictures that we had taken thorughout the year. I had the chance to see them a few times and thought it would be a great gift for their new house.
I was happy to have new towels. Who knew that the simple things in life can really make us so happy. I just really liked this picture that is why it is included.
My sister with her other gift from me. The second picture was taken at just the right time. She had so much fun throwing sacks out of her gifts into the air and I just had to keep trying til I could get it at just the right time. Well it worked. It looks like the sack is coming right at you...
The fun part of these pictures are the fact that in the first one my mom told me to hang on so she could get more batteries for their camera. So I held on to it quite litterally. my sister used my camera to take my picture hanging on... The second picture is me spinning the snowflake ornament that my sister made for me.
It reminds me of a movie that I watched each year growing up... It Nearly Wasn't Christmas.
There is a magic snowflake that Santa has the little girl spin at the end and I have wanted one like it but couldn't find one so she made one for me. I love it!!!
The rest of the day was spent hanging out, playing games, and we even watched a movie- Eclipse.
On Tuesday I left Portland and drove back to Coeur d'Alene in the rain. Yep it rained the whole way!! The next day it snowed and all was great!!
What a great Christmas!!!!!

And this is our sister picture by the big pile of wrapping paper on the floor after all the fun of opening the gifts. I really like this picture too!!!








1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm glad that you had such a great Christmas and that you have such a wonderful loving famly.